Microsoft, with its Employee Experience Platform called Viva, is driving some serious thought leadership for the category and since I work there and picked up on this (disclosure), I thought I would share.
Everything from resources, on-demand events and tools to help drive understanding of the category. Building on the momentum of Hybrid Work and the ‘Great Reshuffle,’ Microsoft want to drive awareness around the importance of a sound Employee Experience strategy and the role of tech in it.
The new assets include:
- Bersin Assessment Tool – helps company leaders identify strengths and opportunities in their employee experience (EX) practices and technologies. This is a companion to the report (pdf) Microsoft released at Inspire in July.
- Bersin Knowledge Management Report (pdf) – discover why knowledge management is more important and relevant than ever, and how human-centred knowledge management can improve the employee experience.
- Microsoft Customer Zero Story – features Microsoft in a unique case study as a company that adopted its own solutions to fuel its next phase of growth.
- EX On-Demand Series – enables organizations to ready themselves with additional information about this emerging category of software solutions and understand how they can get started. The series includes two videos on YouTube, Driving Toward EX Excellence with Josh Bersin and How Microsoft Uses Technology to Accelerate Employee Experience and a podcast, HR in the Cloud.
- Latest blog post: The Great Reshuffle and how Microsoft Viva is helping reimagine the employee experience.