“The Lean Startup isn’t just about how to create a more successful entrepreneurial business…it’s about what we can learn from those businesses to improve virtually everything we do. I imagine Lean Startup principles applied to government programs, to healthcare, and to solving the world’s great problems. It’s ultimately an answer to the question ‘How can we learn more quickly what works, and discard what doesn’t?”
That quote from Tim O’Reilly, CEO O’Reilly Media, pretty much sums up what I am trying to do here: apply the methodology to a great challenge I face daily in my role in customer success – successful enterprise technology adoption. To find out more about the core methodology you can head on over to http://www.leanstartup.com.
Posts I’ve written covering the subject:
- Lean startup methodology applied to successful enterprise technology adoption
- Enterprise technology adoption – Use cases are the currency of success
- Launch like a boss – bringing consumer startup practice to your enterprise technology platform
- Connecting customer advocates to drive product strategy and customer success
- Scaling your customer success efforts online – a guide