Some very interesting articles over the last few weeks – here they are:
- MasterCard Announces Start Path Global Program – an accelerator to support Fintech startups. Like this statement on their site – very intrapreneurial: “Like a startup, we are always looking for ways to evolve. That’s why we have created a new partnership model for startups – Start Path Global.”
- Samsung Lab funds 100 startups in quest to increase innovation. Samsung also gets in the game and “encourages its employees to innovate, marking a shift from its earlier work culture”.
- Singtel Innov8’s New Program Seeks Startups Tackling Business Problems. Asian telecom giant Singtel has introduced a new program aimed at increasing its interaction with tech startups worldwide.
- This 230-year-old Japanese drugmaker is trying to transform itself into ‘a 33,000 person startup’. Love this approach from Takeda, a Japanese pharmaceutical company.
- The Intrapreneur’s Dilemma is a great case study from an intrapreneur who has been there and done it.
- Intrapreneurs Get Their Stripes at SAP who run their first Intrapreneurship Boot Camp and give employees the chance to create new business opportunities and work like start-ups. Video below: