In this post I’m changing the format slightly by tagging the title with a different hashtag (which was partly for Twitter but had other purposes too). Instead of intrapreneurtrends that I used before, its now the new name of this site, its URL, the new hashtag I’m tracking on Twitter (see sidebar) and my new book/trend report which I’m about to publish – more on that soon. This is also the last of the research tags I’ll be using on this site that tagged all the new articles and reports I found to include in the book and started with this post.
Here are the more prominent, recent articles below – these and others have all been included in the trend report. Once the trend report is published I’ll keep tracking new articles and the like differently. For anyone interested, I curate content first on Flipboard in the INNERVENTURES magazine there which has a slightly broader set of articles – you can subscribe to the magazine if interested.
- Intrapreneurship: Bacardi’s New Plan For Winning Over Millennials
- This Tech Team Is Untangling, Rewiring and Redesigning U.S. Government Like a Startup
- Banishing The Bosses Brings Out Zappos’ Hidden Entrepreneurs
- SAP wants ideas to drive business, be it from its employees or from startups outside
- Lean Innovation: Design Thinking Meets Lean Startup For The Enterprise
- A €750 billion bank is using Facebook and Apple’s tactics to stop startups eating its lunch
- What Does It Take to Be an Intrapreneur? This Exec Did It.
- How GE Exorcised the Ghost of Jack Welch to Become a 124-Year-Old Startup
- How Intuit Built a Better Support System for Intrapreneurs