As always there lots going on and the last few weeks have brought some interesting new announcements and great stories from the trenches.
- From indifferent to Intrapreneur – Getting employees on board
- Autoglass parent company launches global startup accelerator
- Alibaba’s cloud service launches global program for startups
- 3 Big company practices that work for any startup. Some reverse engineering.
- Goldman Sachs arm looks to invest in fintech startups
- How companies like Facebook really hack innovation
- The seven biggest trends in Entrepreneurship of 2016
- Accelerators, Incubators and Ecosystems
- General Mills and 7-Eleven join the venture capital crowd
- 5 ways every company can embrace startup culture (without overdoing it)
- Google is building an in-house startup incubator called ‘Area 120’