Couple of new things happening in the world of startup driven innovation since my last post, at least new things I’ve found – some articles/announcements are from a while ago. Here they are:
- HP’s new Tech Ventures arm looks to invest in emerging startups
- 8 principles for innovation in a corporate ecosystem
- Naspers Plants a Flag in U.S., with New Venture Group. This is awesome, I used to work for this company, or at least a company that is a part of this huge conglomerate that nobody has ever heard of, outside of South Africa :) Good to see.
- Corporate Hackers which is reminiscent of my video on Innovation Hacking
- Ford invests $182.2 million in software company Pivotal
- Meet C-Lab Space, Creative Lab’s New Heart of Innovation. Samsung Electronics has lifted the curtain on C-Lab Space, a complex dedicated to the C-Lab (Creative Lab) program, at the Samsung Digital City in Suwon, Korea. C-Lab is an internal program that aims to cultivate innovative projects and business ideas, and this new development will function as a venue for exchanging and building upon ideas.
- Millennials Are Snubbing the Corporate World for Entrepreneurship – Infographic
- Zain Jordan partners with Wamda to support startups via Corporate Entrepreneurship Responsibility
- How established firms can fight back against fintech startups and being “uberised”
- Seeking Start-Ups: Topshop Launches Innovation Program Geared To Wearable Tech
- And last but not least is this SlideShare embedded below about Rabobank the more than 110 year old startup