The latest and greatest posts and research on the subject and these are all being tracked with a tag here. I include Customer Success in this being a subset of the As a Service trend but I’ve added it under a separate section.
- The future of car ownership: Cars-as-a-service
- Automated Vehicles Will Unlock Countless as a Service Business Models
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobility as a Service
- Miles Driven, Not Cars Sold: 5 Takeaways on Subscription Programs. Rounding off a collection of posts about the automotive industry, this one does a great job of explaining how thinking around value propositions needs to and can change.
- What do subscription services and streaming mean for the future of gaming?
- The end of ownership and the rise of usership (my own post :)
- Delivering on subscription services (includes results from a survey of over 1,000 consumers conducted by Vantiv and Socratic Technologies as well as an infographic)
- HPE boldly commits to everything-as-a-service, but is it a smart bet?
- A rare glimpse into the sweeping — and potentially troubling — cloud kitchens trend. This really is a great view into how the As a Service trend is permeating industries and sometimes not without troubling consequences.
- 11 Interesting Recent Statistics on the Subscription Business Model. More evidence if it was needed at all.
One thought on “Update on As a Service Trends”