Naturally I used Microsoft Whiteboard for the review itself. I then exported an image of it and that is what you see above. This is not so much a feature overview since you can find that all here: Welcome to the new Whiteboard! That was the announcement post from a few days ago. This is more about the drawing, writing and doodling capabilities of such a tool as I’m a massive fan – see my many DanelDoodle’s. For the record, these are the tools I use mostly on my iPad currently, as mentioned in the review: Paper and Procreate. As soon as the new Whiteboard becomes available on iOS, I’m going to try that and also in my next Microsoft Teams Meeting.
Subscribe below and receive periodic updates covering:
📢 Software as a Service Marketing
👩🔧 Customer Success Operations
🙋♂️ User Adoption and Employee Experience
💰 The Subscription Economy
💡 Digital and Startup Innovation
🧘♀️ Personal Productivity and Wellness
- Hello, deep work. Goodbye, meetings.
- With Subscriptions, Automakers Mimic Netflix’s Playbook
- The Art of Solitude: Buddhist Scholar and Teacher Stephen Batchelor on Contemplative Practice and Creativity
- The Kool Aid Acid Test for Culture
- How collaboration with startup communities creates innovative corporate cultures